To qualify for acceptance into the POR Products Authorized Reseller program, your business must meet the following requirements:
1. Maintain current business information and disclose all locations that carry POR Products brands
Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information and disclose all retail locations that carry POR Products throughout the term of your reseller relationship with POR Products.
Qualifying retail locations can only be the following: your physical brick and mortar store(s), your e-commerce website(s) or temporary storefronts (events, trade shows, pop up stores, etc.).
2. Sell on approved retail website(s) only
Must only take orders via publicly accessible e-commerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by your company.
Selling on third-party sites (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited.
3. Report sell-through
Provide sell-through information by SKU and approved retail location upon request. POR Products reserves the right to perform an audit of financial statements pertaining to POR Products sales or the business operations (conduct) to ensure compliance with this policy.
4. POR Products Trademark & Brand Policy
Must agree to comply with POR Products Trademark & Brand Policy and represent yourself as a POR Products Authorized Reseller in all online advertising and sales collateral.
Setting up businesses, registering domain names or using social media usernames that contain any of POR Products trademarks is strictly prohibited. To ensure compliance with POR Products Authorized e-Commerce Reseller Policy, you must only use approved marketing materials for all POR Products brands.
You can read the entirety of POR Products Trademark & Brand Policy here: (Click for Policy)
5. POR Products Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy
Ensure you understand and abide by POR Products MAP Policy. (Click for Policy)
6. Only purchase POR Products brands directly from assigned and authorized distributors. Do not buy POR Products brands from other retailers or from other sources not explicitly endorsed by POR Products.
7. Only sell POR Products brands in original packaging
Do not alter original POR Products packaging in any way prior to reselling. Removing POR Products brands from packaging and reselling POR Products brands in different packaging or under a different name is strictly prohibited.
8. Use of known third-party shopping carts
You must use a known third-party shopping cart system on all e-commerce websites owned and operated by your company.
9. Ensure PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance
Must ensure PCI compliance for all approved e-commerce websites owned and operated by your company.
11. Use POR Products supplied core product data (images, item numbers, product descriptions, etc.) in feeds
Must be able to use standard set of POR Products supplied data in product data feeds that you distribute to third-party advertising venues unless prior written permission is obtained by POR Products in advance.
12. No bundling POR Products brands without obtaining permission
Must not re-SKU or bundle POR Products brands in your online assortments and data feeds without receiving prior written permission from POR Products.
13. Obey the law, abide by policy rules and serve customer needs
Reseller must comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies related to advertising, sale and marketing of POR Products brands. Must provide a level of sales support and customer support for our customers that, at a minimum, demonstrate industry best practices.
14. Additional reseller obligations
Reseller will not market products intended for use as add-on, accessory or to be marked as compatible products to POR Products brands, unless the particular product is expressively authorized by POR Products for sales by reseller. If a reseller wishes to do so they forfeit the opportunity for their brand to be listed on the POR Products dealer locator.
15. Apply to become a POR Products Authorized e-Commerce Reseller (Reseller Application)
Failure to comply with all of the terms in POR Products Authorized e-Commerce Reseller Policy will result in suspension or termination of your account.